Effective Date: October 8, 2020
If you are located outside of the United States, please note that the Site is hosted in the United States. Therefore, your information, including any personal information provided pursuant to the Site may be processed and stored in the United States. As a result, United States federal and state governments, courts or law enforcement or regulatory agencies may be able to obtain disclosure of your information through litigation procedures applicable in the United States. Your use of the Site or your submission of any information to us will constitute your consent to the transfer of your information outside of your home country, which may result in different and possibly less restrictive data protection rules than in your country. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about how your information may be processed or stored in the United States.
Information We Collect
We collect the following types of information in the manner described below.
- You may voluntarily provide us with information, including:
- Your first, middle and last names, birth date, address, email address, phone number, credit card or other payment-related information and information about products you have purchased to use the Site;
- Information when you contact or interact with us (for example, regarding support or employment opportunities); and
- Any other information you voluntarily provide us with including your comments and other content generated in connection with using the Site.
- Information concerning the quantities, model numbers, and sizes of products that you view and/or purchase while using the Site.
- We may automatically collect other information about you, including:
- Web browser type;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- Domain name of your Internet service provider;
- Your geographic location;
- The Site pages that you visit and the time of your visits; and
- Aggregated information that cannot be used to specifically identify you when you use or visit the Site.
- We may collect information about you from publicly available sources.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information that we collect for the following purposes, including:
- The purposes for which you provided it;
- For fulfillment of requests;
- To identify you as a user of the Site;
- To send you information about your relationship with us;
- To contact you with information, including promotional information, that we believe will be of interest to you;
- To process and respond to your inquiries (for example, regarding support, employment opportunities or other requests);
- To create anonymous data, which we may use for any lawful purpose;
- To compile aggregate data for internal and external business purposes;
- To generate and review reports and data about our user base and service usage patterns;
- To analyze the accuracy, effectiveness, usability or popularity of the Site;
- To improve the content and features of the Site;
- To prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft and otherwise protect our users and our business;
- To administer and troubleshoot the Site; and
How Your Information is Disclosed
First, however, you should know that we place great value on your privacy, and we never sell any of your personal data to anyone, nor do we provide it to any third parties for use in e-mailing lists or directed advertising except as described under “Third Party Advertising” below.
- Service Providers. We may use third parties to process data and perform services in connection with the Site. These services may include web hosting, professional services, information technology services and related infrastructure, customer ++service, marketing, e-mail delivery, auditing, and other similar serives. We may share information about you that they need to perform their functions and in accordance with our agreements with them. Our agreements with service providers require them to comply with applicable law concerning disclosure of our user’s data. We may permit third-party service providers to use information collected from you that cannot be used to identify you (including information that has been aggregated, de-identified, or anonymized) for any purpose permitted under applicable law.
- Business Changes. If we become involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, joint venture, securities offering, bankruptcy, reorganization, liquidation, dissolution, or other transaction or if the ownership of all or substantially all of our business otherwise changes, we may share or transfer your information to a third party or parties in connection therewith subject to written nondisclosure agreements between such parties and us.
- Investigations and Law. Regardless of the choices you make regarding your information (as described below) and subject to applicable law, we may disclose information about you to third parties to:
- Comply with any law, ordinance, regulation, or executive order, in response to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders, lawful discovery requests issued in connection with pending litigation, or as required by any legal process or to comply with lawful demands from government or law enforcement officials or private litigants;
- Protect our rights, reputation, safety and property, or that of our users or others (a) by using aggregated or de-identified information to refute false contentions concerning such persons and (b) by using any of your personal information, to the extent permitted by applicable law, to refute any false assertions that you make concerning such persons;
- Defend ourselves against legal claims by you or by third parties;
- To investigate, prevent or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, suspected fraud, violation of our policies or agreements or as otherwise required by law.
- Aggregated Anonymous Information. We may share aggregated anonymous information relating to visitors to and users of the Site with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties.
- Cookies; Do Not Track. Please see Cookies; Do Not Track below.
- Third-Party Advertising. We may share website usage information about visitors who have received a targeted promotional campaign with reputable third-party advertising companies. For this purpose, we and our third-party advertising company may note some of the pages you visit on our website through the use of "pixel tags" (also called "clear gifs").
Cookies; Do Not Track
While we take reasonable administrative, physical and organizational measures to protect the information you submit via the Site against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. No Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Email sent to or from the Site may not be secure. You should use caution whenever submitting information online and take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email.
Links to Other Websites
Your Choices Regarding Your Information
You have choices regarding the use of information on the Site.
- Changing Your Information. You may make changes to your information, including keeping your information accurate or deleting your information, by contacting us at email@example.com
- Cookies; Do Not Track. Please see Cookies; Do Not Track above.
- If you are a California or Nevada resident, you may be entitled to instruct us not to sell your personal information to third parties. You may e-mail such instructions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not discriminate against you in any manner in retaliation for any such instruction.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under age 16. If you are under the age of 16, please do not submit any personal information through the Site. If you have reason to believe that we may have accidentally received personal information from an individual under age 16, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
How to Contact Us